September 27, 2016
This is show is highlights from the 4-hour long #OTRonFM episode from Sept. 23. We review Kennedy Space Center’s new HoloLens attraction, we talk about tons of WDW news and N*SYNC’s Joey Fatone calls in to talk about his brand new hot dog stand in the Florida Mall. We also talk about the rocky week SeaWorld had on the stock market and we #SkipAMeal to help support Second Harvest.
- Ken Storey
- Robert of Mickey Updates
- Brian of Orlando Park Pass
- Jim of WildGravity Travels
- Andy of Theme Parks and Travels
- Online Trends Correspondent-Jake of Orlando Park Pass
- Hotel Correspondent-Kyle
- Show Researcher – Jay
- Show Historian – Kevin Yee
- Touring Shows and Media Correspondent- Richie
Recording Date- Originally aired on WPRK 91.5 Winter Park on Friday, September 23, 2016.
Universal Studios rumored to be getting DreamWorks update to the parade, + more in park
Dynamic Attractions, who designed Disney’s Soarin’ ride, confirmed manufacture for Miami’s new flying theater
Other important Links