July 28, 2016
On today’s show Ken, Robert and Ed are joined in Studio B by Simon and Susan Veness of Veness Travel Media. Simon is the author of ‘The Brits Guide to Orlando,’ the best-selling guide of its kind in the U.K. Simon and Susan discuss their observations in the changing demographics of Orlando tourism and how the larger trends in Florida are affecting it. Brexit and changes to the OCSC are both discussed in detail.
- Ken Storey
- Robert of Mickey Updates
- Brian of Orlando Park Pass
- Jim of WildGravity Travels
- Andy of Theme Parks and Travels
- Online Trends Correspondent-Jake of Orlando Park Pass
- Hotel Correspondent-Kyle
- Show Researcher – Jay
- Show Historian – Kevin Yee
- Touring Shows and Media Correspondent- Richie
Recording Date- Originally aired on WPRK 91.5 Winter Park on Friday July 7th, 2016.
Music- Song One