October 27, 2016
Our Halloween blowout episode includes two special guests. First up we have Dawn of Come See Orlando. She talks about what she’s learned from working as the media rep for numerous I-Drive attractions, including the failed CSI: The Experience. She also shares her thoughts on the boom in zombie laser tag attractions, why Orlando is such a Halloween hot spot and more. Ken and Robert give a trip report from Howl-O-Scream.
Then Ricky Brigante stops by the studio to chat about Catharsis, his new immersive haunted house experience. Ricky also shares his thoughts on why Orlando can’t seem to have a successful year-round haunt attraction and the changes he’s seen since he first founded Inside the Magic years ago.
We also talk about Central Florida’s reaction to Hurricane Matthew and what lessons we hopefully learned from this near miss.
- Ken Storey
- Robert of Mickey Updates
- Brian of Orlando Park Pass
- Jim of WildGravity Travels
- Andy of Theme Parks and Travels
- Online Trends Correspondent-Jake of Orlando Park Pass
- Hotel Correspondent-Kyle
- Show Researcher – Jay
- Show Historian – Kevin Yee
- Touring Shows and Media Correspondent- Richie
- Dawn Sabato of Come See Orlando
- Ricky Brigante of Inside The Magic
Recording Date- Originally aired on WPRK 91.5 Winter Park on Friday, October 21, 2016.