March 30, 2017
Ep 99 – The Seth Kubersky Dinner Show
Seth Kubersky stops by the studio and tells stories of his years working in the local dinner theater scene. He talks about how those early years in local dinner theaters helped shape his views of Orlando today.
Then in the second hour we talk about the latest news including new details on OPD’s new headquarters, the Panda Express on I-Drive closing, and a nighttime show at USJ.
- Ken Storey
- Brian of Orlando Park Pass
- Jim of WildGravity Travels
- Andy of Theme Parks and Travels
- Jake of Orlando Park Pass
- Hotel Correspondent – Kyle
- Show Researcher – Jay
- Show Historian – Kevin Yee
Special Guest- Seth Kubersky
Recording Date- March 10, 2017 on WPRK 91.5 Winter Park (10AM-Noon)