November 21, 2014
IAAPA 2014 – Day 3 Summary – Interview with Dynamic Attractions CEO + Robert from Mickey Updates
Today the OTR crew is joined by Robert from Mickey Updates. Together they talk about the new AirSurfer attraction system, who’s been spotted on the trade floor, the latest on the arcade games and other news from around Orlando. The latest news from Pointe Orlando is mentioned. Artegon, Aquatica and that new parking structure at Disney Springs all come up as well. Then Kyle sits down with the CEO of Dynamic Attractions for a special interview focused on Orlando’s Big 2 and the future of themed entertainment.
Episode Producer- Ken
Recorded- November 20th, 2014
– Show Notes –
- Intro Song
- Ride Entertainment’s AirSurfer announcement. Who’s not surprised?
- BGT’s Jeff Hornick, Dir of Design & Engineering, spotted on the floor.
- Star Wars Battle Pod on the floor
- Speeder Bikes arcade game
- Flappy Bird arcade game
- OBJ confirms new trampoline park that OTR tweeted about on Nov 17. We’ll have Mark from the Orlando Mall Guide on this weekend’s wrap up show discussing Artegon and retail trends from IAAPA
- Confirmation today of two new venues opening up at Pointe Orlando. Lafayette’s Music Room and Itta Bena
- New powerboat simulator unveiled by Cruden. Any stand out arcade games at this year’s event? Robert met Roger Sharpe!!
- Premier Rides confirms a ‘big’ new ride coming to the US. Any ideas?
- Arthur Levine tweeted about the world’s largest inflatable water slide, 51 ft tall.
- Disney Springs Parking Garage “I Parked First” button
- Dynamic Attractions