August 24, 2016
Ep 80 – Chef Eric Talks Taste of the Nation 2016
Chef Eric, Director of Restaurant Operations at the Orlando World Center Marriott, stops by Studio B to discuss Taste of the Nation Orlando with us. While the majority of the conversation is focused on this fantastic local fundraiser for Second Harvest Food Bank, Florida Impact and Coalition for the Homeless Chef Eric also took the time to help celebrate the growing local foodie scene that Taste of the Nation helps showcase.
As one of the lead Chefs at the largest Marriott property in the world Chef Eric is tasked with overseeing 8 restaurants and staff over 400. Together they help create flawless experiences for guests at the resort. This is showcased at Taste of the Nation better than anywhere else. The event fills one of the largest, non-columned ballrooms in the nation with the some of the biggest local talent for a night not to be forgotten all with proceeds going to help alleviate local issues.
- Ken Storey
- Robert of Mickey Updates
- Brian of Orlando Park Pass
- Jim of WildGravity Travels
- Andy of Theme Parks and Travels
- Online Trends Correspondent-Jake of Orlando Park Pass
- Hotel Correspondent-Kyle
- Show Researcher – Jay
- Show Historian – Kevin Yee
- Touring Shows and Media Correspondent- Richie
- Chef Eric, Director of Restaurant Operations at the Orlando World Center Marriott
Recording Date- Originally aired on WPRK 91.5 Winter Park on Friday August 5th, 2016.
Music- Song One