March 29, 2016
Ep 68 – Big Tourism, Local Science
Jeannine of the Orlando Science Center shares details on how this local educational museum stays relevant in one of the most competitive markets for families in the nation. Details are given on updates to events, exhibits and future plans.
During the Punch List Jim and Ken talk about Disney World’s latest hard ticket events, Legoland’s announcements and rules bloggers should follow. The show starts with a rumor regarding Attractions Magazine and ends with an update to Kong.
Note- There is an unusual amount of static in today’s episode.
- Ken Storey
- Robert of Mickey Updates
- Brian of Orlando Park Pass
- Jim of Wild Gravity Travels
- Andy of Theme Parks and Travels
- Online Trends Correspondent-Jake of Orlando Park Pass
- Hotel Correspondent-Kyle
- Show Researcher – Jay
- Show Historian – Kevin Yee
- Touring Shows and Media Correspondent- Richie
- Special Guest –Jeannine of the Orlando Science Center
Recording Dates: Jeannine’s Interview – 3/15/16 | Punch List – 3/25/16
Legoland has 5 big announcements-
- Beach Retreat Hotel
- Summer fireworks
- 4D movie