April 14, 2015
SideChat 9 – Yo-Yos of the High Class
Uh oh, Ken and Lissa go at it today when the discussion turns to what demographic Disney is currently targeting. Change is coming but who will it be for? Downtown Disney, Ferrari World and Disneyland60 are brought up in this Uni vs. Disney fight. Jake tries to break up the fighting by talking CityWalk but Lissa and Ken see right through it. They continue their discussion on who Disney is going after by talking acts at Food & Wine, Legoland Hotel pricing and who really shops at Sunglass Hut. In the end in classic sitcom style everyone still loves each other and the show ends with Jay, Jake, Lissa and Ken all jumping into the air High-Fiving each other while jamming out.
- March 28, 2015
- Legoland Florida Hotel pricing
- NASCAR I-Drive
- Hash House A Go Go
- Ken Recommends- Giraffa’s
- Is Ferrari coming to Orlando? Dubai | Spain | Korea
- Ken – “We can probably expect a hotel to eventually go in to Skyplex.”
- Ken Recommends- Walt’s Frozen Head on Twitter
- Don’t forget- Orlando has a The Palm Restaurant.
- Jake Recommends- Adding more shopping to CityWalk Orlando
- Disneyland60 Shingles WTF?!
- Jake Recommends- Not offering less for your money
- Ken Recommends- Pig Floyd’s
- The Great Villains Unleashed Flop of 2014
- Lissa Recommends- Updating the list of acts at Food & Wine
- Ken Recommends- Cher and Elton John performing at Epcot