November 16, 2015
Ep 54 – Joshua Wallack Talks Mangos, Skyplex and More
Today we have a special interview with Joshua Wallack, the visionary behind Skyplex and Mango’s Orlando. He sits down with us to talk about the struggle to build Skyplex, the benefits to the community, the new parking garage plaza, and Mango’s (which will be the largest Latin club in the U.S.).
During a shortened Punch List Jay, Jake and Ken talk Universal, I-Drive and Mummies.
Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow through Friday for the latest IAAPA coverage.
- Ken Storey
- Robert of Mickey Updates
- Mr. Brian of Orlando Park Pass
- Online Trends Correspondent-Jake of Orlando Park Pass
- Hotel Correspondent-Kyle
- Show Researcher – Jay
- Show Historian – Kevin Yee
- Touring Shows and Media Correspondent- Richie
- Special Guest- Joshua Wallack of Mango’s and Skyplex
Recording Date: FM- 11-12-15 | Punch List 11-15-15
Trends With Jake
- Trackers take a break after creepy message includes their private info
- Theme Park Review Robb mocks runDisney fans, twitter goes nuts (mention the OTR twitter poll)
- He later on sneaks’ beer bottles onto Rockin Roller Coaster
- An Epcot guest gets drunk, scales the Mexican pyramid
- The mainstream media tries to cover SEAS, gets its comically incorrect
Ken thinks the SeaWorld Rescue ride is coming to Key West at SWO
Disney focused men’s clothing boutique Twenty Eight & Main opens at Disney Spring’s Marketplace Co-Op
Mango’s Hollywood parking garage gets the green light after 2 year feud with nearby Golden Corral owner
WARNING- Static occurs 01:37:30 – 01:45:00 but still listen because it’s very good insights!